HAPPY SPRING FROM THE TEAM AT REDWOOD NURSERY AND GARDEN CENTER AND REDWOOD LANDSCAPING
Our Commitment to you our valued client and team members
Due to the COVID -19 Virus we are going to do the safe-thing for our valued customers and team members according to the CDC guidelines, so we can all be safe and will implement the following immediately to help us all get through these unprecedented times:
- We are on a modified OPEN schedule with some ground rules. Please maintain 4-6 feet upon entering store an/or when speaking with one of our team members outside in the garden center. Only two clients allowed in store at any one time. Please enjoy the outside garden center, while you wait.
- If you are ill or have a temperature or were on self-quarantine please think of our team members and their families and do not come into store, we need to stop the COVID-19 spread, now.
- When inside the store please maintain a 4-6 foot distance and place form of payment on the counter/table and our team member will pick it up to complete the transaction or hand you the machine to insert payment.
- You can also call 508-379-0081 or fax 508-379-0088 to place an order and we will take payment over the phone. You can also email an order on-line at email@example.com. We will then call you and prepare for curbside pick-up so we can maintain the 4-6 foot social distancing as required.
- Over the next week will also be planning local deliveries to our valued clients that place orders over the phone or email and do not want to leave their homes. Place and pay for your order as noted in #4 and we will coordinate local delivery to your home.
- You can also go to our website www.redwoodnursery.com and see our on-line ordering thru Bower and Branch, under the Garden Center Section, if we do not have it in stock you can order it and it will be shipped here and we can either deliver it or arrange a curbside pick-up here.
- We will be carrying less inventory, than we normally do, but fully expect to be 100% stocked in the next 30 days before the real garden season starts.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS.
- We will take ON-SITE appointments for after 3/31/2020. If you think you need a landscape site visit before then (social distancing will still be required) please call and talk with us and we will make those on appointments on a case by case basis call 508-379-0081.
- Our hours will change temporarily from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- For the next 20 days we will not do any on-site planting to prevent our team members from being in the trucks as a group.
- Our team will be wearing gloves when handling any money or credit cards.
- Each Night we will wash down all surfaces that have been touched.
- Once we obtain guidance from the CDC and the State of Massachusetts will begin to scale-up our operations to normal to serve you and all of your lawn, plants, and landscape needs.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR BUSINESS WE HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE 1979 AND PLAN TO BE HERE FOR YOU AND OUR TEAMMEMBERS FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER AND IT WILL PASS.
The Team at Redwood Nursery and Garden Center and Redwood Landscaping and Property Maintenance